Ug der! Tudai Aya peeped fer oomies to klomp arown da Furt. Meeb peep deez dub trowin mojo arown the shardiez.

Aya's krimp nub werk, Aya mojo buddun tu dropp stuul nub werk. Da oomies rayun trew meeb krimp. Aya dib chayse dem. Aya klomped dem guud, eben doh dey riydun fuud.

Aya, killt ash oomie den chayse da udder.

Tudai am guud dai for Aya...HOOOWAHH!!

OOC: This was pretty fun, I really gotta fix my drop stool macro, the one I made doesnt work at all. If anyone could post theirs and explain how they made it would be appreciated. I really am going to start carrying some bolas around too...the outcome of this would of been much better had I used them...to continue the story OOC they are in PUCCA's guild they called her in and they apparantly didnt know that I was not AI, I had a big conversation with them all but they didnt understand...this being my first time RPing, I just wanted to say gimme your gold, and GTF outta here, but I stayed in character...it didnt end well for me though cause I got clobbered a bit later 3 vs 1 but it was fun...I thought I had pics of the converstation and the fight with Scorpian and PUCCA but I had disabled my hotkeys...GRR...

DANKIE fer Peepin...